SMU vs Navy Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
No. 24 SMU Mustangs (5-0, 1-0 American) vs. Navy Midshipmen (1-3, 1-1 American)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium – Annapolis, MD
SMU vs Navy Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMU: (-590) | NAVY: (+410)
Spread: SMU: -13.5 (-112) | NAVY: +13.5 (-108)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMU: (N/A) | NAVY: (N/A)
SMU vs Navy Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: SMU: (86.8%) | Navy: (13.2%)
SMU vs Navy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Navy is 13-9 straight up in 22 all-time head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- SMU defeated Navy, 51-37, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- SMU is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of SMU's last seven away games.
- Navy is 1-5 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Navy's last six games against SMU.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.