Sharks vs Wild Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
San Jose Sharks (29-34-11, 13-18-6 Away) vs. Minnesota Wild (46-21-7, 26-7-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Xcel Energy Center — Saint Paul, MN
Sharks vs Wild Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJ: (+225) | MIN: (-280)
Spread: SJ: +1.5 (-115) | MIN: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 6 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: SJ: (N/A) | MIN: (+2000)
Sharks vs Wild Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Wild win (64.5%)
Sharks vs Wild Betting Trends
- San Jose is 21-16 against the spread (ATS) in its last 37 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of San Jose' last nine games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against San Jose.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last six games.
Sharks vs Wild Prop Bets
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Timo Meier — 0.5: Over (+158) | Under (-196)
- Kevin Fiala — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Brent Burns — 0.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.