Cover Photo: Getty Images
Sharks vs Golden Knights Game Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: VGK Leads 2-1
No. 2 San Jose Sharks (46-27-9, 101 points) vs. No. 3 Las Vegas Golden Knights (43-32-7, 93 points)
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Sharks vs Golden Knights Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJ: (+140) | VGK: (-165)
Spread: SJ: +1.5 (-190) | VGK: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SJ: 31% | VGK: 69%
Series Price: SJ: (+270) | VGK: (-350)
Sharks vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats
- San Jose is 2-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- San Jose is 0-5 ATS in its last five road games.
- Las Vegas is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against San Jose.
- Las Vegas is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 home games.
Sharks vs Golden Knights Prop Bet
All Sharks-Golden Knights betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Total Goals: 6 or More (-180) – When you combine the San Jose Sharks' average goals scored per game in the regular season, and their average goals allowed per game in 82 regular-season matchups, the total comes out to 6.67 per game. Additionally, the average combined score in this series has been 8.0 total goals per game, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.