Sharks vs Predators Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
San Jose Sharks (29-33-9, 13-17-4 Away) vs. Nashville Predators (41-26-5, 22-12-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena — Nashville, TN
Sharks vs Predators Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJ: (+180) | NAS: (-220)
Spread: SJ: +1.5 (-144) | NAS: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 6 – Over: (-108) I Under: (-112)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: SJ: (+50000) | NAS: (+3000)
Sharks vs Predators Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nashville Predators win (66.0%)
Sharks vs Predators Betting Trends
- San Jose is 19-15 against the spread (ATS) in its last 34 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Jose's last six games against Nashville.
- Nashville is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against San Jose.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Nashville's last 15 games.
Sharks vs Predators Prop Bets
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+124) | Under (-152)
- Matt Duchene — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Timo Meier — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Roman Josi — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
- Mikael Granlund — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.