Serena Williams vs. Victoria Azarenka Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 US Open Semifinals
By Zach Brunner
Williams vs. Azarenka US Open Schedule & Info
US Open Women's Singles Semifinals Match Info
No. 3 Serena Williams vs. Victoria Azarenka
Date: Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020
Start Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York, NY
Williams vs. Azarenka Odds & Set Betting
All Williams-Azarenka betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Serena Williams: (+110) | Victoria Azarenka: (-134)
To Win 1st Set: Serena Williams: (+102) | Victoria Azarenka: (-124)
Set Betting: Serena Williams: 2-0 (-250) | 2-1 (+330)
Set Betting: Victoria Azarenka: 2-0 (+185) | 2-1 (+290)
Odds to Win the Women's US Open 2020 Singles Title
All US Open betting odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Serena Williams (+350)
- Victoria Azarenka (+270)
Williams vs. Azarenka Expert Predictions & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Azarenka to Win
Williams vs. Azarenka Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Serena Williams defeated Tsvetana Pironkov in three sets in the quarterfinals.
- Victoria Azarenka defeated Elise Mertens in two sets in the quarterfinals.
- Williams leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Azarenka, 18-4.
- Williams lost in the US Open Final in 2019.
- Williams has won the US Open six times.
- Azarenka lost in the first round of the US Open in 2019.
- Azarenka has lost in the US Open Final twice.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!