Williams vs Andreescu US Open Schedule & Info
US Open Women's Singles Final Match Info
No. 8 Serena Williams vs. No. 15 Bianca Andreescu
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium
Location: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center – Queens, NY
Williams vs Andreescu Odds and Set Betting
All US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Serena Williams: (-290) I Bianca Andreescu (+240)
To Win 1st Set: Serena Williams: (-240) I Bianca Andreescu (+190)
Set Betting: Serena Williams: 2-0 (-115) | 2-1 (+280)
Set Betting: Bianca Andreescu: 2-0 (+500) | 2-1 (+460)
Williams vs Andreescu Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- The women's singles final between Serena Williams and Bianca Andreescu is the second head-to-head matchup played between these two. Andreescu won the first, earlier this year, in the final of the 2019 Rogers Cup in Toronto. Williams was forced to retire down 3-1 in the first set, giving Andreescu her second-career WTA title.
- Williams has won six US Open titles in her career, tied with Chris Evert for the Open Era record for most women's singles US Open championships. The six titles Serena has won (1999, 2002, 2008, 2012-14) have come over a 15-year period. She lost in last year's final to Naomi Osaka.
- This is Andreescu's best career result at the US Open. She had never advanced past the second round of any other Grand Slam championship.
- Williams opened as the betting favorite to win the 2019 women's singles US Open title, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Williams is one behind Margaret Smith Court's record of 24 women's singles Grand Slam titles.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.