Senators vs Devils Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 26
By Duel Staff
NHL action on Tuesday includes the Ottawa Senators playing the New Jersey Devils.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Senators vs Devils Game Info
- Ottawa Senators (31-41-7) vs. New Jersey Devils (27-44-8)
- Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Canadian Tire Centre -- Ottawa, Ontario
Senators vs Devils Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OTT: (-156) | NJ: (+130)
- Spread: OTT: -1.5 (+164) | NJ: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Senators vs Devils Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Senators win (61.8%)
Senators vs Devils Spread
The Senators are hosting the Devils, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Senators are +164 to cover the spread, with the Devils being -200.
Senators vs Devils Over/Under
The over/under for Senators-Devils on April 26 is 6.5. The over is -122, and the under is +100.
Senators vs Devils Moneyline
Ottawa is the favorite, -156 on the moneyline, while New Jersey is a +130 underdog on the road.