Dragons vs BattleHawks Game Info
XFL Week 4
Seattle Dragons (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. St. Louis BattleHawks (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: The Dome at America's Center — St. Louis, MO
Dragons vs BattleHawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+380) | STL: (-510)
Spread: SEA: +12 (-105) | STL: -12 (-115)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-10)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (N/A) | STL: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: SEA: (+1800) | STL: (+450)
Dragons vs BattleHawks Stats
- Seattle is averaging 16.0 points per game (PPG) [No. 6 in the XFL].
- Seattle is surrendering 21.3 PPG (No. 5 in the XFL).
- St. Louis is averaging 23.0 PPG (No. 3 in the XFL).
- St. Louis is surrendering 15.3 PPG (T-No. 1 in the XFL).
- Seattle lost to the Dallas Renegades, 24-12, at home in Week 3.
- St. Louis defeated the New York Guardians, 29-9, at home in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.