O'Malley vs Paiva Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — Main Card Bantamweight Bout
Sean "Sugar" O'Malley (14-1-0, 10 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Raulian Paiva (21-3-0, 4 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
O'Malley vs Paiva Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sean O'Malley: (-340)
- Raulian Paiva: (+260)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- O'Malley by KO/TKO: (+105)
- O'Malley by Points: (+260)
- O'Malley by Submission: (+1400)
- Paiva by KO/TKO: (+1200)
- Paiva by Points: (+500)
- Paiva by Submission: (+900)
O'Malley vs Paiva Prediction
UFC 269 O'Malley-Paiava prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sean O'Malley (86%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (67%)
O'Malley vs Paiva Betting Trends & Stats
- Sean O'Malley defeated Kris Moutinho, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
- Raulian Paiva defeated Kyler Phillips, by majority decision, in his most recent fight on July 24, 2021.
- O'Malley averages 8.25 significant strikes landed per minute with a 62% accuracy rate.
- Paiva averages 4.24 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- O'Malley averages 3.59 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Paiva averages 4.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 50% defense rate.
- O'Malley has a 60% takedown defense rate.
- Paiva has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!