Santa Clara vs Washington State Basketball Game Info
2022 NIT Tournament — First Round
Santa Clara Broncos (21-11, 5-5 Away) vs. Washington State Cougars (19-14, 12-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Friel Court at Beasley Coliseum — Pullman, WA
Santa Clara vs Washington State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCU: (+146) | WSU: (-178)
Spread: SCU: +4 (-110) | WSU: -4 (-110)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: SCU: (+5500) | WSU: (+3500)
Santa Clara vs Washington State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Washington State Cougars win (72.5%)
Santa Clara vs Washington State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State is 4-3 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Santa Clara.
- Santa Clara defeated Washington State, 70-62, in their last meeting on Nov. 12, 2019.
- Santa Clara is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Washington State is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Santa Clara.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Santa Clara's last 20 games against Pac-12 opponents.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington State's last seven games.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.