San Jose State vs Western Michigan Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
San Jose State vs Western Michigan Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
San Jose State Spartans (2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Western Michigan Broncos (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Waldo Stadium – Kalamazoo, MI
San Jose State vs Western Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJSU: (+132) | WMU: (-162)
Spread: SJSU: +3.5 (-124) | WMU: -3.5 (+102)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJSU: (N/A) | WMU: (N/A)
San Jose State vs Western Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: San Jose State: (38.8%) | Western Michigan: (61.2%)
San Jose State vs Western Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head meeting between San Jose State and Western Michigan.
- The total has hit the under in each of San Jose State's last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in four of Western Michigan's last six games.
- San Jose State is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Western Michigan is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.