Saints vs Titans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Saints vs Titans Game Info
New Orleans Saints (11-3, 5-1 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (8-6, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Saints vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-136) | TEN: (+118)
Spread: NO: -3 (+110) | TEN: +3 (-130)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: 93% | TEN: 7%
Odds to Win Super Bowl: NO: (+550) | TEN: (+7500)
Saints vs Titans Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- New Orleans is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Tennessee's last eight games.
- Tennessee is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against New Orleans.
Saints vs Titans Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 27.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 21.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 24.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 19.9 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- New Orleans defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 34-7, at home in Week 15.
- Tennessee lost to the Houston Texans, 24-21, at home in Week 15.
Saints vs Titans Prop Bet
All Saints-Titans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way) New Orleans Saints By 1 to 13 Points (+160) – The Saints have won five straight road games since Week 2, but few of those wins have been by overwhelming margins, as they've won four of the five by nine points or fewer. Their defense has allowed only 20.0 PPG on the road, ranking No. 10 in the NFL. The Titans, on the other hand, have been a middle-of-the-pack defense when playing at home, allowing 21.7 PPG in the Music City. The Saints could come away with a close win if they continue to play strong defense on the road this week.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.