Saints vs Panthers Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
New Orleans Saints (11-4, 5-2 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (5-10, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Saints vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-250) | CAR: (+205)
Spread: NO: -6 (-104) | CAR: +6 (-118)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (74%) | CAR: (26%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NO: (+750) | CAR: (N/A)
Saints vs Panthers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Saints-Panthers expert predictions and picks are according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Saints
Saints vs Panthers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 6-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of New Orleans' last 18 games.
- Carolina is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Carolina's last eight games against New Orleans.
Saints vs Panthers Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 29.9 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Carolina is averaging 22.9 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 24.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.