Saint Mary's vs BYU Basketball Game Info
WCC Championship Tournament - Semifinal Game
Saint Mary's Gaels (25-7, 11-5 WCC) vs. No. 15 BYU Cougars (24-7, 13-3 WCC)
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 11:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Orleans Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Saint Mary's vs BYU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMC: (+150) I BYU: (-180)
Spread: SMC: +4 (-110) I BYU: -4 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMC: 24% I BYU: 76%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SMC: (+11000) | BYU: (+5000)
Saint Mary's vs BYU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Mary's: 35.6%
Saint Mary's vs BYU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- BYU defeated Saint Mary's, 81-79, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- BYU is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Saint Mary's.
- Saint Mary's is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with BYU.
- Saint Mary's is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- BYU is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Saint Mary's defeated Pepperdine, 89-82 (2OT), in the quarterfinal round of the WCC Tournament on Saturday, March 7.
- This is BYU's first game of the WCC Tournament, but they defeated Pepperdine, 81-64, on the road in their most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.