Saint Louis vs Richmond Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 2 College Basketball Game
College basketball's Sunday schedule includes the Saint Louis Billikens taking on the Richmond Spiders.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Saint Louis vs Richmond Point Spread
Saint Louis is favored by 2.5 points over Richmond. Saint Louis is -110 to cover the spread, with Richmond being -110.
Saint Louis vs Richmond Over/Under
The over/under for the Saint Louis versus Richmond game on January 2 has been set at 143.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Saint Louis vs Richmond Moneyline
Saint Louis is the favorite on the moneyline at -140, while Richmond is a +116 underdog.
Saint Louis vs Richmond Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Sant Louis wins (79.2%)
Saint Louis vs Richmond Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has seven wins in 12 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Billikens are 5-1.
- There have been seven Saint Louis games (out of 12) that went over the total this season.
- Richmond has seven wins in 14 games against the spread this year.
- The Spiders are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 3.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of 14 Richmond games so far this season, six have hit the over.
Saint Louis vs Richmond Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Saint Louis: (-140) | Richmond: (+116)
- Spread: Saint Louis: -2.5 (-110) | Richmond: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 143.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!