Sacred Heart vs Providence Basketball Game Info
Sacred Heart Pioneers (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Providence Friars (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Dunkin Donuts Center — Providence, RI
Sacred Heart vs Providence Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SHU: (+860) | PROV: (-1600)
Spread: SHU: +15.5 (-110) | PROV: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SHU: (N/A) | PROV: (+15000)
Sacred Heart vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence wins (95.1%)
Sacred Heart vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence is 6-0 all-time in six head-to-head matchups against Sacred Heart.
- Providence defeated Sacred Heart, 106-60, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 5, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in five of Sacred Heart's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Sacred Heart's last five games against Big East opponents.
- Providence is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Providence's last five games against Northeast conference opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.