Sabres vs Rangers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Buffalo Sabres (23-33-9, 11-17-4 Away) vs. New York Rangers (41-19-5, 21-6-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Sabres vs Rangers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+240) | NYR: (-300)
Spread: BUF: +1.5 (-111) | NYR: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 6 – Over: (-104) I Under: (-118)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BUF: (+50000) | NYR: (+2000)
Sabres vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New York Rangers win (73.9%)
Sabres vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 17-15 against the spread (ATS) in its last 32 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Buffalo's last 20 away games.
- The Rangers are 8-1 straight up in its last nine games against Buffalo.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Rangers' last 11 games against Buffalo.
Sabres vs Rangers Prop Bets
- Chris Kreider — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Mika Zibanejad — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
- Artemi Panarin — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Artemi Panarin — 0.5: Over (-184) | Under (+148)
- Adam Fox — 0.5: Over (-154) | Under (+126)
- Mika Zibanejad — 0.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.