College basketball's Sunday schedule includes the Rutgers Scarlet Knights facing the Penn State Nittany Lions.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rutgers vs Penn State Point Spread
Rutgers is favored by 5.5 points versus Penn State. Rutgers is -110 to cover the spread, while Penn State is -110.
Rutgers vs Penn State Over/Under
A combined point total of 124 has been set for Rutgers-Penn State on March 6, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Rutgers vs Penn State Moneyline
Rutgers is the favorite, -240 on the moneyline, while Penn State is a +195 underdog.
Rutgers vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rutgers wins (72.5%)
Rutgers vs Penn State Betting Trends
- Rutgers is 13-15-1 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As a 5.5-point favorite or greater, the Scarlet Knights have two wins ATS (2-5).
- Rutgers has seen 15 of its 29 games go over the point total.
- Penn State is 15-12-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 5.5-point underdogs or greater, the Nittany Lions are 6-3.
- There have been 10 Penn State games (out of 27) that hit the over this year.
Rutgers vs Penn State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Rutgers: (-240) | Penn State: (+195)
- Spread: Rutgers: -5.5 (-110) | Penn State: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 124 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!