Rutgers vs OSU Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (6-0, 2-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 23 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-1, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Rutgers vs OSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+132) | OSU: (-152)
Spread: RUTG: +2.5 (-104) | OSU: -2.5 (-118)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RUTG: (+5000) | OSU: (+3000)
Rutgers vs OSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 65%
Rutgers vs OSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 72-66, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Feb. 12, 2020.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Ohio State is 8-3 in the 11 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Rutgers defeated then-No. 13 Illinois, 91-88, in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Ohio State defeated UCLA, 77-70 in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!