Rutgers vs Northwestern Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Rutgers vs Northwestern Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-3, 0-3 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (2-3, 0-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field – Evanston, IL
Rutgers vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: RUTG: (-124) | NU: (+102)
Spread: RUTG: -1.5 (-110) | NU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: (N/A) | NU: (N/A)
Rutgers vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Rutgers: (54.2%) | Northwestern: (45.8%)
Rutgers vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Rutgers is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Rutgers, 18-15, in their last meeting on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Rutgers is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 games against Big Ten opponents.
- Northwestern is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Rutgers is 7-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Northwestern's last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.