Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Rutgers Scarlet Knights and Michigan Wolverines.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rutgers vs Michigan Point Spread
The Wolverines are 20.5-point home favorites against the Scarlett Knights. Michigan is -112 to cover the spread, while Rutgers is -108 to cover as the 20.5 -point underdog.
Rutgers vs Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Rutgers vs Michigan Week 4 college football matchup is set at 49.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Rutgers vs Michigan Moneyline
The Scarlet Knights vs Wolverines moneyline has Michigan as a -2000 favorite, while Rutgers is the +920 underdog on the road.
Rutgers vs Michigan Betting Trends
- Michigan is 6-1 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Michigan defeated Rutgers, 48-42, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Rutgers is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Michigan is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Rutgers is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Michigan's last seven games against Rutgers.
Rutgers vs Michigan Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+920) | MICH: (-2000)
Spread: RUTG: +20.5 (-108) | MICH: -20.5 (-112)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.