Rutgers vs Maryland Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
By David Hayes
Rutgers vs Maryland Week 15 Game Info
College Football Week 15
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (2-5, 2-5 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (2-2, 2-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium – College Park, MD
Rutgers vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+235) | UMD: (-300)
Spread: RUTG: +7.5 (-115) | UMD: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: (N/A) | UMD: (N/A)
Rutgers vs Maryland Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Rutgers: (49.5%) | Maryland: (50.5%)
Rutgers vs Maryland Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Rutgers, 48-7, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Maryland is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Maryland is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Maryland is 9-6 in the 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Rutgers lost to Penn State, 23-7, at home in its most recent game in Week 14.
- Maryland lost to then-No. 12 Indiana, 27-11, on the road in its most recent game in Week 13.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.