Cover Photo: Getty Images
Royals vs Twins Game Info
Kansas City Royals (22-46, 8-23 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (45-22, 21-10 Home)
Date: Friday, June 14, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Royals vs Twins Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+205) | MIN: (-240)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (+104) | MIN: -1.5 (-122)
Total: 10 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 51% | MIN: 49%
Probable Pitcher: KC: Brad Keller (3-8, 4.29 ERA) | MIN: Kyle Gibson (6-3, 4.14 ERA)
Royals vs Twins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last five games.
- Kansas City is 5-15 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Minnesota's last five games.
- Minnesota is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
Royals vs Twins Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 6.03 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Brad Keller has posted a 1-0 with a 3.94 ERA in three career starts against Minnesota.
- Kyle Gibson has posted a 7-5 record with a 3.84 ERA in 19 career starts against Kansas City.
Royals vs Twins Prop Bet
All Royals-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyle Gibson - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-152) – Gibson has been a great source of strikeouts this season, tallying 71 Ks in 67 1/3 innings pitched thus far. Additionally, Gibson has fanned at least six hitters in three of his last four starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.