Rockies vs Yankees Game Info
Colorado Rockies (46-50, 20-26 Away) vs. New York Yankees (62-33, 36-16 Home)
Date: Friday, July 19, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rockies vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+198) | NYY: (-230)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (+106) | NYY: -1.5 (-124)
Total: 11.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 15% | NYY: 85%
Probable Pitcher: COL: Kyle Freeland (2-6, 7.39 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ (7-5, 4.93 ERA)
Rockies vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last six games.
- Colorado is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Yankees' last nine games.
- The Yankees are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Rockies vs Yankees Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.49 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.63 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Kyle Freeland is 1-3 with a 5.04 ERA in six starts on the road this season. He has never faced the Yankees in his career.
- J.A. Happ is 4-0 with a 3.20 ERA in seven career appearances (six starts) against Colorado.
Rockies vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Rockies vs Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- J.A. Happ - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-166) – Happ hasn't been great this season, but he has been a solid source of strikeouts. He's racked up five strikeouts in each of his last two starts, and he's facing a Colorado Rockies' lineup that's averaging 9.44 strikeouts per game (No. 25 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.