Rockies vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 14
In MLB action on Saturday, the Colorado Rockies face the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rockies vs Royals Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (16-15) vs. Kansas City Royals (10-19)
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-164) | KC: (+138)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+110) | KC: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rockies vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Colorado Rockies will give the start to German Marquez (0-3, 4.01 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Daniel Lynch (2-2, 4.01).
Rockies vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (62.6%)
Rockies vs Royals Moneyline
- Colorado is a -164 favorite on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +138 underdog on the road.
Rockies vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at the Rockies, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Royals are -132 to cover the spread, and the Rockies are +110.
Rockies vs Royals Over/Under
- Rockies versus Royals on May 14 has an over/under of 11 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Rockies vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been favorites in 12 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (66.7%) in those contests.
- Colorado has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -166.
- Contests with Colorado have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 17 of 33 chances this season.
- The Royals have been the underdog on the moneyline 21 total times this season. They've finished 6-15 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer, Kansas City has a 1-7 record (winning just 12.5% of its games).
- Kansas City has played in 26 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-13-1).