Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockies vs Rays Game Info
Colorado Rockies (2-4, 2-4 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (5-1, 5-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Rockies vs Rays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+122) | TB: (-140)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-184) | TB: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 42% | TB: 58%
Starting Pitcher: COL: German Marquez (1-0, 1.50 ERA) | TB: Charlie Morton (1-0, 3.60 ERA)
Rockies vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) and straight up in home games this season.
- Tampa Bay has hit the under in all six of its games this season.
- Colorado has hit the under in each of its last three games.
- Colorado is 0-3 ATS following a loss this season.
Rockies vs Rays Prop Bet
All Rockies-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Money Line / Total Runs Double: Tampa Bay Rays / Under 7.5 (+175) – The Rockies have gone winless and scored just four total runs over their last four games. They were also shut out in two of those contests, including yesterday's 4-0 loss. The total in Rockies' games this season has topped 7.5 runs just once in six games, and with Charlie Morton on the mound for the Rays, Tampa Bay could pull out another low-scoring win at home.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.