MLB action on Tuesday includes the Colorado Rockies playing the Texas Rangers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Rockies vs Rangers Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (53-70) vs. Texas Rangers (56-66)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-120) | TEX: (+102)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+150) | TEX: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rockies vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Colorado Rockies looking to German Marquez (6-10), and Dane Dunning (3-6) answering the bell for the Texas Rangers.
Rockies vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (51.0%)
Rockies vs Rangers Moneyline
- Colorado is the favorite, -120 on the moneyline, while Texas is a +102 underdog on the road.
Rockies vs Rangers Spread
- The Rockies are hosting the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rockies are +150 to cover the runline, with the Rangers being -182.
Rockies vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 11 runs has been set for the Rockies-Rangers game on August 23, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Rockies vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been victorious in 15, or 65.2%, of the 23 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Colorado has a win-loss record of 11-7 when favored by -120 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 59 of their 121 opportunities.
- The Rangers are 35-35 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Texas is 30-32 (winning 48.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 56 times this season for a 56-54-9 record against the over/under.