Rockies vs Nationals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, July 23
Rockies vs Nationals Game Info
Colorado Rockies (47-52, 21-28 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (52-46, 26-20 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Rockies vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+198) | WAS: (-230)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (+100) | WAS: -1.5 (-116)
Total: 9 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COL: 46% | WAS: 54%
Probable Pitcher: COL: Peter Lambert (2-1, 6.06 ERA) | WAS: Stephen Strasburg (12-4, 3.52 ERA)
Rockies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last five games against Washington.
- Colorado is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Washington's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last seven home games.
Rockies vs Nationals Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.47 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Peter Lambert is 1-0 with a 3.00 ERA in two road starts this season. He has never faced Washington in his career.
- Stephen Strasburg is 5-4 with a 4.07 ERA in 10 career starts against Colorado.
Rockies vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Rockies-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Match Betting: Washington Nationals (-195) — The Nationals are one of the hottest teams in baseball, led by a starting pitching rotation that is arguably the best in the league. In fact, Nationals starting pitchers are 16-0 since June 1. Tonight, Stephen Strasburg will take the mound against Rockies rookie Peter Lambert. It's a matchup that should heavily favor the Nationals, especially when you consider how poor the Rockies have hit on the road this year (4.29 runs per game), compared to at home (6.64).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.