Rockets vs Grizzlies Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Houston Rockets (10-10, 5-6 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (9-7, 3-5 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Forum — Memphis, TN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Rockets vs Grizzlies Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+120) | MEM: (-142)
Spread: HOU: +2.5 (-110) | MEM: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (46%) | MEM: (54%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+16000) | MEM: (+12000)
Rockets vs Grizzlies Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rockets vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Houston is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Memphis.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Houston's last 17 games.
- Memphis is 6-1-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Memphis' last seven home games.
- Houston lost to Oklahoma City, 104-87, in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
- Memphis lost to Indiana, 134-116, in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.