NCAA basketball action on Friday includes the Rider Broncs taking on the Niagara Purple Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rider vs Niagara Point Spread
Niagara is listed as an underdog by 1.5 points (-110 odds), and Rider, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Rider vs Niagara Over/Under
Rider versus Niagara, on February 25, has an over/under of 131.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Rider vs Niagara Moneyline
Rider is the favorite, -120 on the moneyline, while Niagara is a +100 underdog.
Rider vs Niagara Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Niagara win (53.4%)
Rider vs Niagara Betting Trends
- Rider is 11-14-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As a 1-point favorite or greater, the Broncs have two wins ATS (2-6).
- Rider has seen 10 of its 26 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Niagara is 13-11-0 this season.
- The Purple Eagles have an ATS record of 7-7 as 1-point underdogs or more.
- Niagara has played 25 games this year, and 12 of them have gone over the total.
Rider vs Niagara Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Rider: (-120) | Niagara: (+100)
- Spread: Rider: -1.5 (-110) | Niagara: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 131.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!