Rider vs Canisius Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 30 College Basketball Game
The Sunday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Rider Broncs and the Canisius Golden Griffins.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rider vs Canisius Point Spread
Rider is favored by 1.5 points against Canisius. Rider is -110 to cover the spread, while Canisius is -110.
Rider vs Canisius Over/Under
Rider versus Canisius on January 30 has an over/under of 142 points, with the over -106 and the under -114.
Rider vs Canisius Moneyline
The Rider vs Canisius moneyline has Rider as a -122 favorite, while Canisius is a +102 underdog.
Rider vs Canisius Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rider wins (53.5%)
Rider vs Canisius Betting Trends
- Rider's record against the spread (ATS) is 6-12-0.
- The Broncs have one win ATS (1-5) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Rider has played 19 games this season, and seven of them have hit the over.
- Canisius has seven wins in 20 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Golden Griffins are 6-7-1.
- Out of 20 Canisius games so far this season, six have hit the over.
Rider vs Canisius Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Rider: (-122) | Canisius: (+102)
- Spread: Rider: -1.5 (-110) | Canisius: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 142 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!