Rice vs UTEP Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Rice vs UTEP Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Rice Owls (3-7, 2-4 C-USA) vs. UTEP Miners (6-4, 3-3 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Bowl – El Paso, TX
Rice vs UTEP Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICE: (+300) | UTEP: (-400)
Spread: RICE: +9.5 (-110) | UTEP: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Rice vs UTEP Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UTEP wins (89.3%)
Rice vs UTEP Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Rice is 15-8 in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- Rice defeated UTEP, 30-16, in their last meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Rice's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of UTEP's last 16 games against Rice.
- Rice is 14-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against UTEP.
- UTEP is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.