Reds vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, September 17
Reds vs Cubs Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (70-81, 30-46 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (82-68, 51-24 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Reds vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+142) | CHC: (-164)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-158) | CHC: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 16% | CHC: 84%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Sonny Gray (10-7, 2.80 ERA) | CHC: Yu Darvish (6-6, 3.97 ERA)
Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Cincinnati's last nine games.
- Cincinnati is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Cubs' last nine games.
Reds vs Cubs Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Sonny Gray is 2-2 with an 2.86 ERA in five career starts against the Cubs.
- Yu Darvish is 3-1 with a 3.35 ERA in seven career starts against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Reds-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sonny Gray - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+100) – Sonny Gray has been great in the strikeout department this season with 190 Ks in 163 2/3 innings pitched. In his last last eight starts, Gray racked up at least seven Ks six times, and he's fanned at least eight hitters in each of his last two starts against the Chicago Cubs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.