Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Athletics Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (15-20, 6-12 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (15-21, 10-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Reds vs Athletics Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+112) | OAK: (-130)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-174) | OAK: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 23% | OAK: 77%
Starting Pitcher: CIN: Tyler Mahle (0-4, 4.09 ERA) | OAK: Mike Fiers (2-3, 6.81 ERA)
Reds vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Oakland, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oakland's last six games.
- Oakland is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
Reds vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Reds-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eugenio Suarez to Hit a Home Run (+440) – Suarez has been crushing the ball this season, hitting 10 home runs in 35 games. The Reds' slugger has four home runs in the last seven days and six of his 10 home runs have come against right-handed pitching. The Oakland Athletics are starting righty Mike Fiers, which suggests Suarez could go yard again on Tuesday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.