Red Wings vs Penguins Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Detroit Red Wings (18-19-6, 5-12-3 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (27-10-6, 13-5-3 Home)
Date: Friday, January 28, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: PPG Paints Arena — Pittsburgh, PA
Red Wings vs Penguins Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+220) | PIT: (-275)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-112) | PIT: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+102) I Under: (-124)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: DET: (+20000) | PIT: (+1600)
Red Wings vs Penguins Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pittsburgh Penguins win (54.2%)
Red Wings vs Penguins Betting Trends
- Detroit is 6-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Detroit's last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Pittsburgh's last 20 games against Detroit.
Red Wings vs Penguins Prop Bets
- Jake Guentzel — 0.5: Over (+128) | Under (-158)
- Sidney Crosby — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Bryan Rust — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Kris Letang — 0.5: Over (-178) | Under (+144)
- Sidney Crosby — 0.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
- Evgeni Malkin — 0.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.