Red Sox vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, May 31
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Yankees Game Info
Boston Red Sox (29-27, 15-15 Away) vs. New York Yankees (36-19, 19-11 Home)
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium - New York, NY
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-144) | NYY: (+126)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+102) | NYY: +1.5 (-120)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 42% | NYY: 58%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Chris Sale (1-6, 4.19 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ (4-3, 5.09 ERA)
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last five games against the Yankees.
- Boston is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Yankees' last nine home games.
- The Yankees are 9-2 straight up in their past 11 games.
- The Yankees are 2-0 straight up against Boston this season. Both of those games hit the under.
Red Sox vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Red Sox vs Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Race to Two Runs: Red Sox (-170) – In J.A. Happ's only start against the Red Sox this season, he gave up three runs in the first two innings. Steve Pearce, who will likely be batting in the middle of Boston's batting order tonight, has six home runs in 35 at-bats against the left-hander and Red Sox starter Chris Sale has only given up more than two runs once in his last seven starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.