Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Yankees Game Info
Boston Red Sox (6-11, 3-8 Away) vs. New York Yankees (6-9, 3-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-102) | NYY: (-112)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+160) | NYY: +1.5 (-190)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 39% | NYY: 61%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Chris Sale (0-3, 9.00 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton (1-2, 6.00 ERA)
Red Sox vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 3-14 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Boston is 1-10 ATS in road games this season.
- The Yankees are 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
- The Yankees are 1-5 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Yankees' last six home games.
Red Sox vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Sale Total Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (+120) – Sale has gotten off to a rough start this season, posting a 9.00 ERA through three starts thus far. The Boston Red Sox's ace has yet to strikeout more than four batters in a single game this season. Meanwhile, the New York Yankees have done a good job avoiding strikeouts over their last three games, only averaging 7.0 Ks per game during that span, which ranks No. 5 in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.