Red Sox vs Padres Game Info
Boston Red Sox (69-61, 35-27 Away) vs San Diego Padres (59-68, 29-34 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Red Sox vs Padres Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-122) | SD: (+106)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+136) | SD: +1.5 (-160)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 77% | SD: 23%
Probable Pitchers: BOS: Nathan Eovaldi (1-0, 6.69 ERA) | SD: Dinelson Lamet (2-2, 3.95 ERA)
Red Sox vs Padres Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston's last seven games.
- Boston is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Diego's last eight games against Boston.
Red Sox vs Padres Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.78 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Nathan Eovaldi is 1-2 with a 3.90 ERA in five career starts against San Diego.
- Dinelson Lamet is 0-1 with a 5.40 ERA in three starts at home this season. He has never faced Boston in his career.
Red Sox vs Padres Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dinelson Lamet - Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (+120) – Dinelson Lamet has been on a tear in the strikeout department recently. The righty has fanned at least seven hitters in two of his last three starts, averaging 8.33 Ks per game during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.