Red Sox vs Orioles Game Info
Boston Red Sox (53-44, 29-19 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (29-66, 13-35 Home)
Date: Friday, July 19, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Red Sox vs Orioles Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-235) | BAL: (+200)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-152) | BAL: +1.5 (+130)
Total: 10 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 79% | BAL: 21%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: David Price (7-2, 3.16 ERA) | BAL: John Means (7-5, 2.94 ERA)
Red Sox vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Boston's last 16 games.
- Boston is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baltimore's last five games.
- Baltimore is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Red Sox vs Orioles Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.64 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Baltimore is averaging 4.17 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- David Price is 16-5 with a 2.65 ERA in 29 career starts against Baltimore.
- John Means is 1-1 with a 3.98 ERA in four career appearances (three starts) against Boston.
Red Sox vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- David Price - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-104) – Price has been one of the lone bright spots in the Boston Red Sox's rotation this season, and he's been a solid source of strikeouts too. He's struck out 102 hitters in 88 1/3 innings pitched on the season, and he's fanned at least seven hitters in three of his last four starts. Facing a Baltimore Orioles' lineup that averages 9.01 strikeouts per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.