Rays vs Yankees Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 27
By Duel Staff
The Tampa Bay Rays will face the New York Yankees in MLB action on Friday.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Yankees Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (26-18) vs. New York Yankees (32-13)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Yankees Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-126) | NYY: (+108)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+176) | NYY: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rays vs Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Jeffrey Springs (2-1), and Jameson Taillon (4-1) getting the nod for the New York Yankees.
Rays vs Yankees Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (56.1%)
Rays vs Yankees Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rays-Yankees, Tampa Bay is the favorite at -126, and New York is +108 playing on the road.
Rays vs Yankees Spread
- The Yankees are +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Yankees are -215 to cover, and the Rays are +176.
Rays vs Yankees Over/Under
- The over/under for the Rays versus Yankees game on May 27 has been set at 7.5, with +100 odds on the over and -122 odds on the under.
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 32 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (65.6%) in those contests.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious 18 times in 28 chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 21 of their 44 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Yankees have been listed as the moneyline underdog only two other times so far this season, and they won both games.
- New York has played as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer in only two games this season, which they won both.
- New York has played in 42 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-23-0).