Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (25-11, 13-6 Away) vs. New York Yankees (19-14, 13-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sep. 1, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+126) | NYY: (-144)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-158) | NYY: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (N/A) | NYY: (N/A)
World Series Odds: TB: (+610) | NYY: (+520)
Rays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Masahiro Tanaka (0-1, 3.48 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 9
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated the Yankees yesterday, 5-3.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tampa Bay's last six games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-0 straight up in its last six games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees' last seven games against Tampa Bay.
- The Yankees are 3-8 straight up in their last 11 games.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 5.22 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 4.08 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 4.91 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.21 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.