Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (16-9, 8-6 Away) vs. New York Yankees (16-8, 10-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium — New York, NY
How to Watch: MLB Network
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+132) | NYY: (-152)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-156) | NYY: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: 2% | NYY: 98%
World Series Odds: TB: (+1500) | NYY: (+400)
Rays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Rays: John Curtiss (1-0, 2.84 ERA)
Yankees: James Paxton (1-1, 7.04 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Tampa Bay's last seven games.
- Tampa Bay is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against the Yankees.
- The Yankees are 11-3 straight up in their last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Yankees' last ten games against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 5.24 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.42 runs per game this season (No. 3 in the MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.04 runs per game this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.