Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (56-41, 30-19 Away) vs. New York Yankees (60-33, 34-16 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+130) | NYY: (-150)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-152) | NYY: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 9% | NYY: 91%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Yonny Chirinos (8-4, 3.11 ERA) | NYY: Domingo German (11-2, 3.40 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 15 road games against the Yankees.
- The Yankees are 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Tampa Bay.
- The Yankees are 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.63 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Yonny Chirinos has a 2-2 record with a 3.06 ERA in six career appearances (three starts) against the Yankees.
- Domingo German has a 2-0 record with a 6.75 ERA in four career appearances (three starts) against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Rays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Domingo German - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+114) — Tampa Bay averages 9.37 strikeouts per game (No. 24 in MLB). German has also gone over this total in each of his last five home appearances. On the season, German has averaged 1.38 strikeouts per inning at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.