Rays vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, July 15
Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (55-40, 29-18 Away) vs. New York Yankees (59-32, 33-15 Home)
Date: Monday, July 15, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+130) | NYY: (-150)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-152) | NYY: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: TB: 40% | NYY: 60%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Blake Snell (5-7, 4.70 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton
(5-4, 4.01 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 13 road games against the Yankees.
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.63 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Blake Snell has a 3-6 record with a 4.62 ERA in 15 career starts against the Yankees.
- James Paxton has a 3-1 record with a 3.24 ERA in four career starts against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Rays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Gary Sanchez (+195) – Rays ace Blake Snell has had a tough go this year, following his 2018 Cy Young season. His ERA is 4.70 and a big contribution to that is his performance against the Yankees (5.29 ERA in four 2019 starts). Snell has already given up 13 homers this season, after giving up 16 total all of last year. Today, he will battle with Yankees catcher Gary Sanchez, who has tagged Snell for four long balls in 17 career at-bats.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.