Rays vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 18
The Tampa Bay Rays are among the MLB squads busy on Wednesday, up against the Detroit Tigers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Rays vs Tigers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (22-15) vs. Detroit Tigers (13-24)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-178) | DET: (+150)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+120) | DET: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Rays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Drew Rasmussen (3-1) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Eduardo Rodriguez (1-2) for the Detroit Tigers.
Rays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (64.3%)
Rays vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rays-Tigers, Tampa Bay is the favorite at -178, and Detroit is +150 playing on the road.
Rays vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Tigers are -144 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +120.
Rays vs Tigers Over/Under
- Rays versus Tigers on May 18 has an over/under of 6.5 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at -102.
Rays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 27 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (63%) in those games.
- Tampa Bay has a mark of 3-4 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -210 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have gone over in 16 of their 37 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have compiled a 7-18 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 28% of those games).
- Detroit is 2-5 (winning just 28.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +176 or longer.
- Detroit has played in 37 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-25-0).