Rays vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 16
MLB action on Monday includes the Tampa Bay Rays facing the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Tigers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (21-14) vs. Detroit Tigers (12-23)
- Date: Monday, May 16, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-210) | DET: (+176)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+110) | DET: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Corey Kluber (1-2) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Alex Faedo for the Detroit Tigers.
Rays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (65.5%)
Rays vs Tigers Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the favorite, -210 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +176 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are +1.5 on the spread (-132 to cover), and Tampa Bay is +110 to cover the runline.
Rays vs Tigers Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Tigers on May 16 is 7.5. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Rays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 25 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (64%) in those contests.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious two times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -200 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 15 of their 35 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have a 6-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 26.1% of those games).
- Detroit has a 1-5 record (winning just 16.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +168 or longer.
- In the 35 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Detroit, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-24-0).