Rays vs Red Sox ALDS Game 3 Info
2021 MLB Playoffs – American League Division Series Game 3 (Series is tied 1-1)
Tampa Bay Rays (100-62, 48-33 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (92-70, 49-32 Home)
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2021
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Coverage: MLB Network
Rays vs Red Sox Odds & Spread
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+108) | BOS: (-126)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-200) | BOS: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (N/A) | BOS: (N/A)
World Series Odds: TB: (+850) | BOS: (+1000)
Rays vs Red Sox Probable Pitchers
Red Sox: Nathan Eovaldi (11-9, 3.75 ERA)
Rays vs Red Sox Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Red Sox (52.4%)
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Boston defeated Tampa Bay, 14-6, in Game 2 of this series on Friday, Oct. 8.
- The total has hit the under in five of Tampa Bay's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Boston's last 11 games.
- Tampa Bay is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Boston is 6-4 ATS in its last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.