Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Baltimore Orioles.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (52-44) vs. Baltimore Orioles (48-48)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Rays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-210) | BAL: (+176)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-113) | BAL: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Shane McClanahan (10-3) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Spenser Watkins (3-1) for the Baltimore Orioles.
Rays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (65.0%)
Rays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +176 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -210 favorite despite being on the road.
Rays vs Orioles Spread
- The Rays are at the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs (-113 to cover) on the runline. Baltimore is -106 to cover.
Rays vs Orioles Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Rays-Orioles on July 26, with the over at -114 and the under at -105.
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 63 games this year and have walked away with the win 39 times (61.9%) in those games.
- Tampa Bay has a mark of 5-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -210 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over the total in 45 of their 96 opportunities.
- The Orioles have won 38 of the 81 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (46.9%).
- Baltimore has gone 6-13 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer (31.6%).
- In the 92 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-47-4).