Rays vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for ALDS Game 1
By Max Staley
Rays vs Astros Game Info
2019 American League Division Series Game 1
Tampa Bay Rays (96-66, 48-33 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 4, 2019
Time: 2:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Rays vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds, and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+180) | HOU: (-210)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-116) | HOU: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 7.5 – Over (+102) | Under: (-126)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 50% | HOU: 50%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Tyler Glasnow (6-1, 1.78 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (21-6, 2.58 ERA)
Rays vs Astros Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Tampa Bay's last six postseason games.
- Tampa Bay is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last six games.
- Houston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Rays vs Astros Stats
- Tampa Bay averaged 4.75 runs per game in the regular season (tied for No. 15 in MLB).
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Tyler Glasnow has a 1-0 record with a 1.80 ERA in his lone career start against Houston.
- Justin Verlander is 10-4 with a 3.17 ERA in 20 career starts against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Astros Prop Bet
All Rays-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Match Betting (First 5): Houston Astros (-150) – Justin Verlander has been lights out in his career during the MLB playoffs. Verlander has made 25 career postseason appearances (24 starts) with a 3.19 ERA in 152 1/3 innings pitched. If Houston's dynamic lineup gets to Tyler Glasnow in his first postseason start, the Astros have a good shot at having the lead after five innings with Verlander on the hill.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.