Ravens vs Eagles Week 6 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 6
Baltimore Ravens (4-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1-3-1, 0-1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Ravens vs Eagles Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-460) | PHI: (+360)
Spread: BAL: -10 (-110) | PHI: +10 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (63%) | PHI: (37%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+550) | PHI: (+6500)
Ravens vs Eagles Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Ravens
Ravens vs Eagles Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 2-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last four games.
- Baltimore is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Philadelphia's last nine home games.
- Philadelphia is 1-3 ATS in its last four games.
Ravens vs Eagles Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 29.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 15.2 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is averaging 22.6 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 29.0 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.